This plugin will record global listeners, number of mount points, and individual mount point figures.
- Turn off number scalingResults over 1000 would appear as 1K, and anything above would be rounded up/down. Not accurate. Now turned off., Matt Ribbins
- Regex filteringIf we only want graphs displaying specific mountpoints, we can now use regex to filter out.Default is (\/\w)Example filter: regex_filter = "(\/)(breeze)(-)(basingstoke|reading|andover|newbury)(-)([0-9])\w" for filtering Breeze Thames stations in a certain naming convention., Matt Ribbins
- Support for multiple serversScript now supports retrieving data from multiple servers. This is useful for icecast relays and where you want stats for all servers.Example for multiple servers (defined in an array)hosts = [ os.getenv('ice2host','192.168.0.1:8000'), os.getenv('ice2host','192.168.0.2:8000') ], Matt Ribbins
- Fix issue with streams have no nameIn the scenario where stats are being obtained, but no stream name is defined (e.g. Icecast in relay slave mode, relays-on-demand enabled).We now catch the error thrown. General error catching needs to be implemented., Matt Ribbins
- Listener format now whole number, not floatMunin would by default display listener figures with %7.2f format, which would sometimes mean you end up with 1.97 listeners for some unknown reason. We now ensure the value printed is a string, and tell munin to use a %7.0 format. Averages format still requires correction.Some spelling and formatting / tab errors corrected., Matt Ribbins