August 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm
Not exactly flupl 1.0, nor exactly where I’d like flupl 2.0 to be, so 1.8 will do.
- New layout. I’ve finally got it to look fairly decent, ish. Still probably work to do on the interface front, but it’s personally an improvement
- Backend is simplified, taken out nearly all duplication when I was being lazy and so on.
- API is nearly ready, now the backend has been simplified.
- My Account actually does something now!
- Recent files on the homepage now shows the last eight files uploaded, with a thumbnail and when you put your cursor over the thumbnail, you get file stats
- Site displays fine on all major browsers, including IE.
Ideally, I would have liked to have released flupl 2 fully, but I felt where I was at the moment was an improvement enough for me to release it. Things going into flupl 2.0 include a shortened direct link with working j.mp if wanted, file management (i.e. delete your file), and a preview page for images and other files. Any suggestions please do mention it.
August 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm | flupl | No comments