March 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm
Good news everyone!
I’ve decided to fix the bug I’ve had in twitterbar for a while once and for all, where if you retweeted something it wouldn’t show up. That’s now gone! I’ve rewritten bits of twitterbar so that it’s less of a mash up of code and more properly done.
I’ve also given twitterbar a new site and domain. http://twitterbar.co.uk If you’re using the old domain, your twitterbar will still work, I’m not planning to axe it any time soon.
As per the last blog post, I’m planning to have another look at using OAuth with twitterbar, so that when there are loads of users using twitterbar, the API count doesn’t get obliterated.
March 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Twitterbar | No comments